COVID-19 Update from Hajoca and our Family of Businesses…
At Hajoca, the safety of our teammates, customers, and vendors is our top priority. We recognize the significant role our channel plays in protecting the health of the nation through the Plumbing, Mechanical, and HVAC Supply chain.
We aim to ensure a safe environment for you and our teammates and support business continuity. We remain committed to taking action in support of the guidance from the CDC, and federal, state, and local authorities, to contain the spread and impact of the virus.
We remain committed:
- Safety precautions are followed as recommended by the CDC
- Heightened safety and cleanliness standards in our customer-facing, high-touch areas, such as showrooms and counters, are still being implemented.
- Contingency plans to support you with uninterrupted service in the event of temporary location closures are prepared.
- Investing in incremental inventory to buffer temporary supply chain disruption.
- Continuing education for our teammates and customers regarding enhanced hygiene and preventive measures, with the overriding theme being health and safety. We are learning together what Social Distancing means (e.g., 6-foot distance) and practicing this safety precaution.
This is a dynamic situation. We will continue to monitor the changing landscape and communicate with you in a timely manner. We are here to support you with the commitment to your success and adherence to our core values that we have demonstrated since 1858.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with your local Hajoca Sales Representative or Manager. Thank you for being so confident in Hajoca to continue to support your success through these challenging times.
Take care and be safe.